[Northkeep] trying to find a time for gathering

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue May 7 16:41:51 PDT 2002

>There is also an event scheduled in Vatavia for that weekend (Thursday
>night through Sunday).  Ancestors Event, info to follow later.  Scheduling
>is such a pain.
>Alcyoneus

No kidding, expecially when you start talking two kingdom schedules to get
close friends to join us.  I keep hoping to make it to an event at Vatavia,
Grimfells and Smythkeep.

June 2002
31-2
Castellan - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK) *PED*
Golden Arrow VIII - Stonebridge Keep (Victoria, TX)

7-9
Rosenfeld Defender - Rosenfeld (Tyler, TX)
Passe de Armes XIII - Adlersruhe (Amarillo, TX)
14-16 Sundered Shield III - Crossrode Keep (Big Spring, TX)
Midsummer's Masqued Ball - Lindenwood (Irving, TX)
(16th - Father's Day)
21-23
King's College - TBA (Norman)

28-30
Guardian of the Tor - Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville, TX)
Mid-Summer Faire XII - Gates Edge (Houston, TX)

July 2002
5-7 (4th - Independence Day)
Heraldic Scribal Symposium - Moonschadowe (Stillwater, OK)
then Coronation, King's Round Table and Queen's Champion

Is this Saturday of the 15th a possibility?  The 4th would be a good day
for many, but location could be problematic as to how far anyone would be
willing to travel on that day.  The beginning of August is open, but falls
right before people are off to Pennsic.  There is a revel sceduled in
September, right as the schedule is picking up again.

Susan