[Northkeep] Reveling

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 13:42:11 PDT 2002

>From: Fitzmorgan at aol.com
>I'm pretty sure Woodward park doesn't have grills.  Maclure does but >not
>in the area we normally use.  If we want grilling and a picnic I >would
>suggest Chandler or Haikey Creek park.  We;ve done revel/Fp at >both in the
>past.

That's really more complicated than I was thinking of at this point.
I was just wanting to know if it was _possible_ to do that sort of thing out
there (after all you can see people out there picnicing all the time).  The
questions of "would we be interested" and "so what do we do about it" are
way down the road.

Besides, I wasn't really suggesting it a "we need to do it this way for it
to be right" kind of deal -- just as a possibility to add TO what we are
already doing where we are at.  A draw to help those people who wouldn't
otherwise be all that interested in attending practice (like me) be just a
little more motivated to attend.  Like I said, I don't thing the people who
are already doing fighter practice are doing anything that needs to be
fixed, the problem is mine (and anyone else who doesn't want to go) - even
suggesting that they might move practice practice to cater to my whims is
way more selfish than even -I- can work up to on most days :)

Marc/Diarmaid