[Northkeep] fundraising events

Beth @ Stormreaver.net beth at stormreaver.net
Thu May 9 16:37:49 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mercedes/Stephanie" <steldr at cox.net>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
(SNIPPAGE)
> What did you have in mind?
>
> Mercedes

Your Excellency:

I saw the note on the Ansteorra list about the SCA'er who died, whose widow
is running into some financial difficulty... while I don't know either of
the couple, the plea for help was what brought to mind the idea of a
fundraising event to help her out.

zubeydah
original post from the ansteorra list: