[Northkeep] Saga

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sat May 11 20:14:15 PDT 2002

yes that will work fine for now.  The charge for picked up copies is 1.00
per month.  I believe the charge for the mailed is just 1.34 a month.  I
will try to find the form soon and let you know exact.  Just send the check
here and let me know if you want mailed or pickup copy.  If you want mailed
you will need to get my your mailing address also.
Ainar