[Northkeep] Various Topics (& Getting Into Trouble)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 21:18:23 PDT 2002

>From: "KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1" <ktmc at icok.net>
>..Also, I have seen Diarmaid's posts lately; it seems he could already have
>his two pieces ready for Bardic at Castellan! Will >there be a sneak peak
>performance of them at populace?

Valstarr (and everyone else) - I realize you are joking, but I obviously
failed to make myself clear:  I _write_, I do not perform.  I am not seeking
for cajoling or encouragement.  I am not being falsely modest. And if it is
ever suggested again that I perform publically, whoever does it should not
be surprised to see me get VERY pissed off.  I am -absolutely- serious about
this.  I have NO sense of humor about my public performance abilities --
people are lucky I'm willing to teach classes.

Anyone who wants to discuss this with me, may do so -in person-.  Wear
armor.

(and no Valstarr, I am NOT mad at you - I know you were joking.  It's ok)

Marc/Diarmaid