[Northkeep] A possible solution

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Fri May 24 07:57:27 PDT 2002

Tamberlin makes a very valid point.  In my other life (mundane), I work very hard to help my daughter (Zaina, 12) develop friendships by making sure she spends time with friends.  You just can't have a deep friendship with an acquaintance.  This has been much more difficult than it sounds, mostly because many people don't leave time in their lives for friends.

Even if you're not into drumming and dancing, the monthly circles are a great opportunity to socialize with others from Northkeep.  Much of the time is spent just eating/chatting/getting to know each other.  And there are usually several mundanes present, so having them see us having a good time can only make the SCA more attractive to them.

In peace,
 Zenobia