[Northkeep] A possible solution

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 10:15:39 PDT 2002

>From: Fitzmorgan at aol.com
>surprised if we get a decent turnout for the first one or two then >hrdly
>anyone after that.  it seems to be the pattern.

If that's what happens, that's what happens.  Let's try it and find out,
rather than just assume it's going to fail.  Since we already know that the
worst thing that COULD happen is that it might not work - what's the harm in
trying?

I still think that as long as people make the effort, a couple here, a
couple there, we don't have to rely on everyone going to consider something
like this a success.

Marc/Diarmaid