[Northkeep] A possible solution

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 10:58:35 PDT 2002

I like the idea of combining the dumming and the
revel-- but for those of us who need to be awake a
stupid-thirty in the morning for work, weekday nights
are sometimes difficult.  That's why I prefer a
weekend.

I'd be happy to go out to your place-- and as an
alternative... I'm going ask my husband what he thinks
about us using our yard.

How about June 29th?? according to the calendar the
only things happening are:
Guardian of the Tor - Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville,
TX)
Mid-Summer Faire XII - Gates Edge (Houston, TX)

<<SNIP>>

>  I also want to remind everyone that the next 3 Drum
> and Dance Circles
> are already established in a park. Why not say Drum
> and Dance from 7-8,
> and Revel starts at 8 (for example since I cannot
> remember exact times)?
> It's a thought, an additional place to put a monthly
> revel/gathering.
>  To help show that I am willing to try (yet again),
> and that I want a
> solution, I'd even offer my smallish back yard for a
> revel. (Machreth is
> strangling at work upon reading this, but he knew it
> was coming! LOL) We
> are free most Friday nights. The backyard is too.
> When do you want to
> have one?
>
> Sincerely and in peace,
> Sioned
>

> > > I know that the schedule is very full. I know
> that
> > > there are a lot of events in the North. I was
> just
> > > looking over the event calendar and I think that
> there
> > > is room for a Friday or Sat. night *thing* every
> month
> > > for the next 4 months. What says everyone??
> > >
> > > Zahava
> >
> >        I certinly would like to have more chances
> to hang out
> > with my friends.  I agree that Tamberlin makes
> some good
> > points.  On the other hand when you have events 3
> weekends
> > out of the month and then schedule local things on
> the one
> > free weekend something has to give.  So I wouldn't
> be
> > surprised if we get a decent turnout for the first
> one or two
> > then hrdly anyone after that.  it seems to be the
> pattern.

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"