[Northkeep] Sir Balvins Defence

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 11:21:55 PDT 2002

Balvin,
I agree with you almost entirely, and I don't expect or desire you to feel
guilty for anything.  I certainly don't think that you would intentionally
try to put someone down, but then I know you.  The people to whom you were
responding do not.  That you can so easily misread what I have said merely
supports the point that I was making in general - the same point Ainar's
been making.

As for the more specific point to my messages - ultimately it's none of my
concern how the peerage presents itself.  I apologize for bringing it up.  I
will discuss it no further.

Marc/Diarmaid