Personality and Behavior (was RE: [Northkeep] Sir Balvins Defence)

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Tue May 28 09:10:53 PDT 2002

Marc,

Thank you for saying what needed to be said (as usual).  Janece and I were both cheering when we read your post.  I see you've had no responses (online, anyway), but I'm sure many people are feeling some annoying pinpricks.  The truth doesn't just piss people off - it really does hurt!

Cheers!
 Shirley