Personality and Behavior (was RE: [Northkeep] Sir Balvins Defence)

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 11:34:58 PDT 2002

What was suggest was recognizing that a lot of people may have trouble
  fitting in with groups

Yes some people do, and some efforts are made to help them get integrated
and to stick around. I am still confused why everyone is so bent out of
shape about this shit. People come, we talk to them, invite them to things,
get them garb, help them make armor and learn to fight(if that is there
thing), take them to events, and when they feel left out or not on the "in
croud" whatever the hell that is, we should cry and feel sorry they are
leaving? You are right, they do need to suck it up. I(me) feel like a lot of
people make a lot of effort to help people out. What you hear is not the
many thanks from the ones who are helped out, you hear the bitching by the
whine bags that don't make it.

New flash, this game like many others is not for everyone. Some people make
it(good for me and them). Some people do not make it(bye bye). If you want
me to go to there house, beg them to keep comming, and wipe there ass after
all the effort that some have put in, forget it. They can find another game,
you can find another game, or maybe I can find another game. JMO

Hugs to all
Frank