[Northkeep] Rundel's Champions

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Fri Nov 15 20:02:42 PST 2002

I could be wrong, but I think the Vormunds are
7. Ly. Kelandra Carmichael
6 Ld. Walter Robin
5 Don (then lord)  Puck One Shoe
4 HL Therese Maria Giovanni
3 Don Malcolm of Loch Greymist
2 Antonio (I don't remember the last name)
1 Conal (Don't remember his last name either, he was from Wastelands and was
a cadet of Don Eadric, I think)

Correct me if I'm wrong, please!

Therese