[Northkeep] New Arrival for Istvan and Serena!

Istvan Temesvari istvan at micahtek.com
Thu Nov 21 20:49:30 PST 2002

Many of you know that we were expecting our first child in
December. Well, Sunday evening, Jenessa Lee Adams decided that she
wanted to see the world. She arrived 4:49 AM Monday morning, weighing
5 lb 10 oz, and 18 inches long. Serena began labor at 6 PM (2 hours
after Officer's Meeting ended!) on Sunday.

We don't have any pictures online yet, but when we do, we'll let you
know.

Istvan, the proud father.

P.S. to Marcus Quietly: We did almost need your services! ;)