[Northkeep] Local Events

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sat Nov 23 10:22:23 PST 2002

You're welcome!

I know that some people like to carpool.  Just post to the list which events you want to attend, and ask about people who want to share driving chores.  There are usually at least a couple of people with cars on the fritz.

Yes, there is a populace meeting on Monday.

That tribal garb you wore to populace a few months ago would be great for the hafla.  And I still have some garb I owe you for the drum (which has become one of Zaina's favorites, by the way).

Zenobia