[Northkeep] *sighs*

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Tue Nov 26 14:35:22 PST 2002

Phoenix has three large baronies to play in. There is Twin Moons on the east
side of town (in the Tempe area), Atenveldt in the center of town, and
SunDragon on the west side of town. Before moving to Northkeep, I belonged
to SunDragon. Very very nice people. If that is where you settle, I hope you
will enjoy playing in the area. Lots of events and lots of nice people. Good
luck to you.

Lynn the Inquisitive