[Northkeep] tulsa archery assn

Toinette de Cambrai toinettec at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 16:32:57 PST 2002

Hi there.

Diethelm asked me to send the contact information for
the Tulsa Archery Association to the list.  It's a bit
of a drive out to Sperry, but that's really the only
big disadvantage.

For those who are interested, since it's getting a bit
nippy to be shooting in the evenings, they have a
pretty nice lighted 20-yard indoor range which is even
heated, if you're willing to build a fire in the
woodstove or are willing to plug quarters into the
electric heater.

They also have a nice outdoor range with many
different shooting distances, and also 3D hunting
targets and such things.

The annual membership fee is pretty inexpensive, too.
I can't recall exactly how much; I think it's
something close to $35 or $40 a year, plus a workday
or two every year.

Anyway, the contact info is:
Tulsa Archery Association
P. O. Box 348