[Northkeep] Margrave/Vormond VIII Winners and lost and found

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Tue Nov 19 14:00:49 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Margrave/Vormond VIII Winners and lost and found

> Well, I for one would like to see the Super Mondo Chocolate Brownies of
> Doom!!!  Those suckers should come with a warning label!
>
> Mercedes
> (Would we make more money selling them individually?  Or by the pan?)

They do come with a warning label:  I call them Really Decadent Brownies.

I also make the same brownies topped with chocolate hazelnut icing. I call
those Really Really Decadent Brownies. I don't take them too many places
because they are very messy to eat... and clean up after eating.

As for as  money making....... I think auctioning off the whole pan would
bring in more. Just my thought.

Lynn the Inquisitive