[Northkeep] Toy Tourney

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Fri Nov 29 10:13:44 PST 2002

Yep we can handle that just fine.  From Tulsa get on I-44 west to Oklahoma
City.  Take the turnpike to I-35 and go South.  After getting on I-35 south
you will take I belive the second exit for Hefner Road.  Turn back to the
west, should be a right turn.  You will go maybe a mile and you will see the
entrance on the right hand side of the road.  Look for the SCA and Camp
Dakani signs.  If by chance you get lost give me a call at 918-810-0821 and
we will get you there.
Ainar