[Northkeep] Etienne

Jaime Brown lady_catin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 06:52:44 PDT 2002

Monsigneur Etienne -

Just because I have acquired a retainer, does not mean the price has gone down, my lord.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  Being independant (and having permission from my mother, who has MUCH higher standards) should actually increase the price, due to me being more self-supportive and able to defend my self.  Trust me, I think my representative and I will sit down and have another little chat.

Bon chance,  mon (future) beau-pere.

Catin