[Northkeep] keep battle fact finding

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Wed Oct 9 15:20:39 PDT 2002

After summerizing up the battles (such as they were) at the keep, I have
arrived at a few conclusions.  Some of them possibly can be looked into
for our betterment later on.  #1  Fighters do not care for tricky
gadgetry. or gimmickry in their keep battles.  They want to hit hard,
hit fast, dog pile in at the gate, hit with hopefully more numbers than
their opponents, although they want the numbers to be relatively the
same, and when there inside, they want it to be a regular battle to the
finish.  Secondly, our lone archer felt she was at a hinderance shooting
through aperture although they were 6in at the least wide.  She had
never shot so before and this was a new thing.  I wonder if it would
benefit our archers to have to shoot through apertures before war.  Say
take a piece of plywood and  build crenilations say 6in wide for them to
shoot through to get used to it.  Just a thought.  I know I have always
hated to fight tournaments for several reasons, one of which is it makes
me nervous to be bound up in a ring.  I don't travel far, but I like
knowing I can gpo there without hindrance if I wish to

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND