[Northkeep] Paging....

Jaime Brown lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 08:05:25 PDT 2002

Would Yoshiie contact me offlist - got some projects for ya  <evil grin>

Rosamund - I have a picture, now I just need help!  This next week, afternnons would be good for a fabric raid, whenever is good for you....

Talana - Would you contact me offlist, I have a couple of questions for you....

We have the menu almost set for the wedding - no one will come away hungry, but hopefully everyone will have something they enjoy....

If anyone has contact with Marchand (not sure about the spelling) could you have him get in touch with me?  I need a favor....

Thanks everyone!!!

Catin