[Northkeep] Re: Protectorate

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Oct 13 21:23:57 PDT 2002

At 08:44 PM 10/13/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Who won Protectorate?
>
>Alcyoneus

Miguel, I don't remember the order, if it is Sir Don or Don Sir.
He and Don Brandon were also the recipients of the Baronesses cup
(chalice?) of honor, I think that is what it was called.  It was a
delightful presentation that My made, I do wonder if the cabin gave up the
other cup.

We had 4 fighters in the list; Sir Balvin, Randel, Mongo and Mike.

Rapier was one by one of Modius' cadets, it was Modius and two of his
Cadets in the finals.

Not sure who all we had in this list; Don Timmothy, HL Terese, Don Puck and
Lady Gabri were there and I know some if not all of them fought.  I heard
wonderful things about a fight someone had with Garbri, but can't for the
life of me remember who said it.  HL Terese also ran a rapier melee
practice on Sunday morning, she must have had lots of coffee and goodies to
get people out on that cold morning.

Susan