[Northkeep] Rundel's Margrave/Vormund Feast Reservations

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Oct 14 04:47:28 PDT 2002

Hi Kelandra,

I know you have the boys and I down for feast, but Lady Elizabeth also
did a household dinner reservation and I believe she included us in that
as well. I wasn't sure, so I thought I'd check with you. However it
works, the boys and I do want reservations. What time are you planning
on arriving Friday night? Hopefully, Reid and I will be there no later
than 7:00 p.m.
We'll be ready to help you shortly after we arrive.

Marta