[Northkeep] List problems

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:20:18 PDT 2002

Ok, just to let people know - for those of you who may have missed it, the
list is currently doing some funky things.  At this point I'm getting
rejection notices to virtually all members on Hotmail.  Moreover mail to
other ISPs is also getting screwy - messages are getting conflicted in
order, some messages are being duplicated, and others may not even be
arriving at all.  This does NOT appear to be the case for people who are
getting the Digest form.

Anyway, I have no idea what the problem is - just be patient and a I'll see
if I can figure it out.  Anyone have any constructive suggestives, please
feel free to drop me a note off list.

Marc/Diarmaid