[Northkeep] Commenting Tomorrow?

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 18 17:21:07 PDT 2002

Robert asked:
>Are we still scheduled for Heraldic Commenting tomorrow?  If so when?

Yes, commenting is still on for tomorrow.  It will begin at 1 p.m.
and will be at our house, 1314 S. Atlanta Pl., Tulsa (between 11th &
15th, and between Lewis & Delaware.  Phone no. is 584-3019 if you
need directions.  There are not very many items in the ILoI this
month, so we should have time to conflict-check everything (and maybe
Etienne can give us a lesson in online conflict checking).

Rosamund