[Northkeep] Gulf War Question

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 05:00:28 PDT 2002

I just renewed my card, and for the boys I think I
paid $20.00 each to have them as paid family members.
This will get them a card. It may be less for you
because I think there may be a family max. that you
pay and with both you and Jim paid members you may
reach the max. I think it's all on the renewal form.
Hope this helps.

Marta
--- Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net>