[Northkeep] Belly Dancing Classes??

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Mon Oct 7 22:36:58 PDT 2002

Are you looking for a mundane teacher?

Zenobia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: OttokarLuther at aol.com
  To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, 07 October, 2002 7:37 PM
  Subject: [Northkeep] Belly Dancing Classes??

  Greatings

  I Have been informed by our acting hospitiler that he has spoken with a group
  of girls who would love to learn belly dancing and get involved with our
  canton (there are several guys up here who would love to provide moral
  support also;) could somebody who dose that sort of thing contact me (PLEASE
  !)

  Ottokar