[Northkeep] Authorizing Marshals for this weekend

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Oct 9 21:41:18 PDT 2002

Yes. I plan on being there...

Jean Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of FARMING20 at webtv.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 5:50 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Authorizing Marshals for this weekend

Does anyone know if there will be any authorizing marshals this weekend
at Cimmeron.  Carlisle has 3 or 4 fighters that need it.   Most of us
cannot no longer go to Moonshadowes practice as religious dutys restrain
us, though under some cercumstances, in my case, that could change, but
one of our fighters,  My Lord Toronish and his Lady wife are devoutly
religious and could not makethe practices on Sundays.  Thank you.  Lord
Wilhelm Da Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.