[Northkeep] Rundel's Margrave/Vormund Feast Reservations

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 22:25:50 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone,

All of my feast reservation slots are taken .  If you wish to have feast but
put off making your reservation--sorry. :)  No, seriously if you wish to
have feast and did NOT make a reservation I can put you on a waiting list.
If you think you made a reservation with me and did not receive an email
confirming the reservations than you do NOT have a reservation.

The Rundel's Margrave/Vormund Tournament will be held at the beautiful
Robber's Cave campsite near
McAlester, Ok on November 15-17.  Contact me at kelandra_c at hotmail.com to
make get on the reservation waiting list.  The menu for the feast is listed
below.

Hope to see everyone there!

Lady Kelandra Carmichael
Rundel's Margrave/Vormund Feast Steward