[Northkeep] Scribal Guild Tomorrow

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 18:21:55 PDT 2002

Once again due to mundane matters I will be unable to
attend Scribal Guild.  However as A&S Officer I do
encourage all to attend.  This is not something for
just those who are seriously interested in scroll work
but also those who are just curious and would like to
give it a try.  Calligraphers & Illuminators alike are
welcomed by Lady Siobhan.  Go and enjoy her great
hospitality.

Tamberlin

--- Kathy Herndon <northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org>

=====