[Northkeep] Re: Protectorate

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Fri Oct 18 23:24:13 PDT 2002

Susan Said:

> Miguel, I don't remember the order, if it is Sir Don or Don Sir.
> He and Don Brandon were also the recipients of the Baronesses cup
> (chalice?) of honor, I think that is what it was called.  It was a
> delightful presentation that My made, I do wonder if the cabin gave up the
> other cup.

The award is called the Baroness' Award of Grace. It is symbolized by a cup
or chalice hence referring back to the Holy Grail quest made by the Knights
of legend. It is used to recognize people of any rank, station or ability,
fighter, artisan or anyone who through their actions bring in my eyes a
little bit of that legend to life. So, the next time you are at a Namron
event keep your eyes open for me and let me know when you see such acts, for
by rewarding such we may sow the seeds for more such things.

Our newest Protector is Sir Miguel de Oporto and his lovely lady Connel.

Our newest Rapier Champion is Tristan Von Heidelburg and the lady who
inspired him Fridr Haralds.

Thanks to all of you who came and helped make this another wonderful
Protectorate.

Maleah
Baroness