[Northkeep] (no subject)

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 11:19:02 PST 2002

Fighter practice in Northkeep will run from 6:30pm...to whenever we are done hitting each other, usually 9-10pm. To get to practice....if you are familiar with Tulsa come to Memorial, go to 7th street. Turn West on 7th street, Mclure park is on your left, we will be in front of the rec center. Hope to see you there. If you need further directions email me privately.
Angus Gunn
Knight Marshall Northkeep
 chainman <chainman at emptychair.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
hi this is
chris from the tahlquah group

i need directions to the practice and how long it will run

thank you

chris