[Northkeep] Oiling your shoes

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:40:11 PDT 2002

>Ok - I thought that I remembered you saying that but I wasn't sure.  >I'll
>pick some up the next time I'm at the store.  Thanks!!

Ok, I *just* got this one (9.37 Friday) and I know you sent it Tuesday
morning from the header info.  The lucet thread has been all tangled up, so
to speak.  Therefore, just a reminder - if you NEED to reach me  - use my
other address (and be really clear in the subject line - I get hundreds of
email messages a day and am brutal in filtering and weeding).

Marc/Diarmaid