[Northkeep] Re: Namron Protectorate

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Oct 13 14:54:09 PDT 2002

Other things, now that I am awake.  I am not sure of all the service our
populace did around site; but do know that Maryn, Chris and many other's of
the group in Tahlequah spent a great deal of time in the Kitchen working on
the preparation of feaste.  Eittiene and Meryn helped with heralding on the
fields.  The Northern Regional KAS Marshal was running that field, great
job as usual Ottokar; you are a wonderful example of service in the SCA.

Many of the titled positions for Namron are held at Beltane, but I was
supprised that I don't think many or any of our brewers were represented in
those competitions that Baret ran; we need to show up in mass and show the
brewing expertiese of our dear Barony.

Susan