[Northkeep] Pagin Beorthlic and/or Etienne

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Oct 14 10:14:39 PDT 2002

Lady Catin,

Master Beorhtlic and I did get to speak on Saturday and we discussed
much of brideprice and dowry.  Then he asked a sensible question.
Neither of us could recall actually giving the approval for the marriage
from our parental perspectives.

So he began challenges to Wynfrith as a suitable husband and really made
me start asking about whether you would be a suitable bride for my son.
We are digesting those discussions and plan to reconvene later.

Etienne