[Northkeep] Gulf War Question

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Fri Oct 18 17:27:18 PDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Blackwolf [mailto:amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 4:58 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Gulf War Question

Thanks Ciana.
Do Family Members get Blue cards? Seems silly to pay $35 each for two
kids to save less than that at events (sum total, considering the number
of events we actually get to)
-----

I'll have to check again to verify but... (and I'm sure someone will
contribute if I have out-of-date info)...
The non-member surcharge would apply to anyone who is not a PAID MEMBER.
Membership type (Sustaining, Family, Associate, whatever) is irrelevant.
As long as you are a paid member of any type, you should not get hit
with the non-member surcharge.

SPECIAL NOTE:
Blue cards are issued when corporate gets a signed waiver with your
membership renewal form.  This is a sign to anyone at any troll that, as
long as your membership dates are current, then a waiver is on file for
you so you should not have to sign a waiver on-site.  If you send in
your membership renewal, but forget to sign the waiver on the form, then
you get a different color card and will have to sign site waivers at
every event you attend.  I have heard something about fighters having to
sign waivers for every event at which they fight but I'm sure someone
can speak up if they know more about that.

SUMMARY:
Color of card has to do with whether or not you have a waiver on file at
corporate and have to sign at every event or just once when you renew.
Having a paid membership, of any type, has to do with avoiding the
non-member surcharge.

At least, as I currently understand it,
Etienne