[Northkeep] Farspeaker list revisited

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 12:20:19 PDT 2002

Greetings from your local Baronial Clerk here,

I think I'm gonna change things a bit with the
far-speaker list.  I know that there is a lot of
concern about posting/giving out peoples' information.
 What I would like to do is set up another "give it
out" list.  I am one of those people who really
doesn't care who has my info, I'm just like that. I
can see that there are other situations and
circumstances that make others feel uncomfortable
doing just that.

So, if you would like your information to be listed on
a far-speaker list that will be distributed to anyone
who asks me for it, please send it to me with
FARSPEAKER in the subject line. You can send me as
much or as little info as you would like, but if it is
just a name with no additional info it will not be
compiled into this list.

This format would make life easier for me:
SCA Name
Mundane name
phone
email addy
add'l info (no calls after X etc)

Thanks for your support with this,

Zahava

=====
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds"-- Albert Einstein