[Northkeep] BLANK AUTHORIZATION CARDS

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 17:59:23 PDT 2002

Finally we are getting something done in the KAS community thanks to the most
honorable Sir Randall der Kreger the Kingdom Earl Marshal this weekend at
Wiesenfeuer myself and  the KM from Eldern Hills were made official KAS
marshals with authorizing powers. i believe that we are the first two in the
kingdom for quite some time. i am up for teaching a marshal class soon if
there is any interest  i would really like to see someone local (in Tulsa) to
get there marshal authorization so that they could attend Thursday and Sunday
practices as i can attend only infrequently. if anybody wants to be the
official KAS Marshal for North Keep please send an officer application to the
earl marshal, me, the seneschal and who ever else you need to only send one
to me so i can get with you for authorization as i hold no official kingdom
or regional office (marshal at large so to speak) at present there is no
regional or kingdom officers.one other thing that one of you other Marshall
types might be able to answer for me where do i get blank authorization cards

in service
LT. Ottokar Luther Von Holestine
Baronial Guard North Keep