[Northkeep] Outlying areas of the Barony

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Sep 4 11:43:59 PDT 2002

As Hospitaller, it has been great having Meryn over in Tahlequah and her
work with the small group getting going there has been incredible.  It has
made me realize how important it is to have a local deputy in each of our
outlying areas.  I am in talks with someone in the Stroud area and am
interested in finding someone up in Bartlesville and down in McAlester who
would like to be deputies of mine (as they are taking applications in
Rundel for a Hospitaller, but I'm not sure if it is an office they have to
have or not, I would love having a deputy there).

If you are in one of these areas, or another area of the Barony that is at
some distance from the rest, please contact me off list about this.  You
will need to be a paid member and submit an application to me, I can send
you these applications if you need.  This will make it much easier for us
to help new people get involved in a local area, expecially when they live
at a distance that makes regular attendence at things in the Tulsa
Metropolitan area a challenge.

Thank you so much and I am so glad to have this opportunity to serve,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra