[Northkeep] Dionader, Ensign,Youth Rapier and Demo for area coming soon

cardweaver cardweaver at netzero.net
Thu Sep 5 20:18:09 PDT 2002

Susan wrote:
> Elizabetta is planning on having the kids over working on projects at her
> Frame.  I will probably take the loom we have strung and started so the
> ones visiting can try to weave some.  For all of those out there with a
> loom strung and started (and the honesty to admit that they will probably
> never work on it again and should start a new project) it might be nice to
> have those available to her if she would like them.

A clarification--

My intention is not to teach a children's weaving class nor to provide
projects, activities or babysitting for the children to keep them occupied.
If people, including the children, are bringing a handwork project, they are
welcome to join the group by our tent.

In past years, we have spent a lot of time talking to people who have never
seen inkle or tablet weaving, spinning, etc before.  If anyone has a weaving
project that complete novices can screw up, I mean try weaving out on, I'd
appreciate it as I then won't have to risk something good or warp something
up on a loom for them to mess around with.

Elizabetta