[Northkeep] pavillions

cardweaver cardweaver at netzero.net
Tue Sep 10 19:57:06 PDT 2002

Elisabetta and myself will have the A frame set up "sunshade" style for the benefit of the general public, I will be doing metalworking and she will be weaving or something else picturesque.  I would like to point out that multiple pavillions should be spread out to encourage  the public to circulate around the entire area, also this has been going on for a number of years and artisans, weavers, spinners etc... have always taken advantage of the number of large trees around for shade...
just my two bits...  Beorhtlic