[Northkeep] Archery Report for Moonshadow Guardian

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Wed Sep 11 11:26:21 PDT 2002

Perhaps a little late but better than not at all,

Once again Northkeep showed VERY WELL. Out of 12 archers 6 call Northkeep
home.

HE Ainar, Artair Macmora, Ottokar, Crimthon, Chris (of Bartlesville), and
myself.

The shoot was a William Tell shoot where a real apple is placed on the head
of a police style human target. Hit the bales of hay get 1 point, hit the
apple get 5 points and hit the guy and you get -3 points.

HE Ainar and Artair Macmora were the only archers from Northkeep to hit the
apple I think. Artair I believe came in 2nd  HE Ainar and myself both got 10
points which tied us along with a couple of other archers for 5th I have not
seen a full report of who came in what place so I can not say where the
others placed I think Ottokar may have placed 3rd or 4th . A brother archer
from Calontir took the title and submitted a bottle of spiced apple wine for
the prize of the fun shoot afterwards which found its way home with
me....only after HE Ulf refused to take it ( he was winning by 5 points but
could go no further).

Our former Castellan Toinette de Cambrai ran the shoot and was reauthorized
as an active Marshal and at least 5 others from other regions in the North
were also authorized.

So once again to the Archers of Northkeep who continue to make me look like
I am really doing something up here...

VIVAT

Ld. Diethelm "at least no one BEAT me with my own bow" Waltorfer
Archery Marshal of Northkeep

Derek Wilson
Server Support
Dollar Rent A Car Systems Inc.