[Northkeep] Revel at Anawyn's-Yeah, ya missed it!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 16:36:15 PDT 2002

Yes, for those who left early, we had a couple of alcohol soaked young
"Montagues" busy crashing the "Capulet" party. They nearly stepped on Winnie,
and were throwing turkey bones in the yard before we nailed them. But, I ask
you, what chance really, did they have? They came up against a mean ol' mama
well seasoned in confronting adolescent boys, and behind me were some dozen
men, trained in the art of weaponry and itching for action.
They were not so drunk that they did not recognize a lost cause...and were
"assisted" in their departure down the driveway by members of the populace.
BUT not before they could hurl a few slurred insults our way - and not very
good ones, either!
Don't you just hate it when you miss the "good" stuff? Har, har!
Anawyn