[Northkeep] Feast at the Siege of Carlisle Keep

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Sat Sep 21 17:51:28 PDT 2002

We started with room for 40 and we have yet  22 vacancies yet to fill.
This will be a crowded feast as besides our 40, the King Arthurs Faire
People will be feasting also, yet the SCA people should be with but a
little separate of those good people.  Please let me know your pleasures
concerning this as we will be closing the feast at whatever number and
buying the food needed by the last weekend of September.  Lord Wilhelm
Da Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND