[Northkeep] Samhain

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Sep 26 06:41:02 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
Unto the populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra do I Lord Shawn of Colquhoun
send Greetings,

     It is with great pleasure that I now have the opportunity to extend to
one and all an invitation to attend the investiture of Lord Michel mac
Donnchaid and Lady Elayne Mac Duncan as Baron and Baroness of the Eldern
Hills.  At the pleasure of the crown of Ansteorra this event will take place
during the upcoming Eldern event to be held from the 25 - 27 of October at
Camp Cimarron, OK.

Lord Shawn of Colquhoun
Seneschal for the Barony of the Eldren Hills
Autocrat for Samhain