[Northkeep] Fwd: [ANSTHRLD] July 2002 LoAR

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 11:36:41 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/26/02 1:21:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
angusmacn at yahoo.com writes:

> I still have not seen my device, past or failed it has been a LONG time
>
> Any new news
>
> Angus

       Your name was registered in July of 1997.  Your device was returned by
kingdom in March of 1997.  The return would be in the April 1997 Gazette.
Unfortunatly the online archives for the Gazette do not go back that far so I
can't tell you why it was returned.   Rosamund may have copies of that in the
herald files.

Robert