[Northkeep] Congratulations in order

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Sep 3 23:09:36 PDT 2002

At 03:22 PM 9/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Speaking of THE bow.....I still haven't seen it at ze range...Let me shoot
>it at least once before it goes a traveling!!!!!!!
>
>Diethelm Waltorfer

Amanda was working on getting Peg reading to compete for Children's
Margrave.  On our way home Peg was telling me her plans.  She has done some
research on if Origami was period.  She should have her Japanese Kimonos
for the persona she is working on.  She is wanting to learn a song for
bardic, Oh Nyx, can you teach her something?  and asking me where he bow
was to make archery practice.  Not sure this Thursday as Jim might be home,
his being home last week is what kept me away.  Then on Sunday it is when I
am often returning Kit to Tahlequah.

We will see you and will bring it to Guardian if you wish, we will be day
tripping on Saturday,

Susan

those who wern't at Puck's practice tonight missed a great gathering