[Northkeep] Puck's Practice

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Wed Sep 4 06:37:39 PDT 2002

Just like to thank Puck and Gabriella for holding their practice each Tuesday night.  And I would really like to thank HL Theresa who came all the way up for practice so that she could authorize our Youth Rapier fighters.  I know we had 4 young people authorized last night and it may have been 5.  Seems that I managed to lose track of how many kids actually were changing out of the same fighting gear.  Theresa also authorized your's truly as a Youth Rapier Marshall so we have one more person who can work with the young folks.
I enjoy watching them get better as the weeks progress.  You older fighters had better watch out.  We have some real potential coming up through the ranks.
Thanks again to the folks that put out the effort to make this happen.
Ainar