[Northkeep] Archery order

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Wed Sep 4 11:50:19 PDT 2002

To all who wanted archery supplies,

Zahava - 2 dzn Shafts/Points/nocks are ordered
Galiwyn - Shafts are ordered (galiwyn due to you being the only one with the
11/32 shafts your better off to buy your nocks and points local)
New Michael - 2 dz shafts are ordered ( I will have extra nocks and points
if you need them)
Nadine - Bow Shafts nocks points feathers ordered.

All these should be in within the next 2 weeks.

I am buying full length whole natural barred turkey feathers ( 1 pound) and
white full length ( ½ pound) that I have to cut to shape and length. For
those who want to use these feathers for your arrows I will cut you a deal
far cheaper than the premade.....BUT.....you have to help burn them to shape
and length, if you've never smelled burning feathers the word stench has no
meaning to you. :-)

Watch out world, Northkeep's storm of arrows grows!

Diethelm Waltorfer

Derek Wilson
Server Support
Dollar Rent A Car Systems Inc.