[Northkeep] Royal Round Shoot during practice

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Fri Sep 6 09:34:07 PDT 2002

Unto the Archers of Northkeep,

Well we have made our first showing in force and it was most successful. Now
its time for the rest of Ansteorra to start hearing about us. From this
point forward I encourage each of you to shoot and score a Royal Round for
submission during practice. As a result the following regalia can be earned.
This will also help us prepare for an IKAC to submit as well.

An Archers rank is determined by the average of the three highest Royal
Round scores recorded within the past year within each division. For an
official average in a division an archer must have at least one recorded
score from an event sponsored by a branch other than their local group.
Visible proof of accomplishment is in the form of tassels which follow the
ascending colors in a standard target:

AVERAGE
RANK
TASSEL

0 - 24
ARCHER
WHITE

25 - 44
BOWMAN
BLACK

45 - 64
YEOMAN
BLUE

65 - 84
FORESTER
RED

HUNTSMAN
GOLD
For those who can average 105+, there is BOWMASTER, which is represented by
a tassel of all five colors of the target.
The color of the head binding knot of the tassel will indicate the division
in which the rank has been earned.

DIVISION
KNOT COLOR

OPEN HANDBOW
BLUE KNOT

PERIOD HANDBOW
GOLD KNOT

OPEN CROSSBOW
RED KNOT

PERIOD CROSSBOW
GREEN KNOT

CHILDRENS DIVISION
WHITE KNOT
The archer may compete in any or all divisions and will earn individual
tassels for each division he/she competes in.

Lets get a long list of Northkeepers on the this list

Diethelm Waltorfer

Derek Wilson
Server Support
Dollar Rent A Car Systems Inc.